Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Is hanging mini-blinds an accomplishment?

You may ask where we've been. Is f&*)ing working an answer?

Sorry, it's been a stressful few days for me. Allie too. The good news is we managed to hang new mini-blinds in the kitchen. The bad news is we didn't manage a whole lot else.

The hotel place I last blogged about promised to send me a contract but hasn't. That could be a bad sign. Got a (slightly more expensive) quote from the Radisson so maybe I'll follow up on that and let you know how it goes.

I don't know how lunch there is. Please, no more Fargo references.

It's a little farther from the reception site, but a little closer to tourist stuff downtown for those who are into that.

In other wedding news, here's a story from New Delhi straight out of Jerry Springer.

'til next time.
Nate

No comments: