Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bedtime

Hi all, it's just about midnight and again I didn't post all I wanted to. The "Useful Information Department" is fully updated. Although I updated some stuff in the "Things to see" I unfortunately didn't finish. As you can probably see from the post times, it's been a long day for me.

I'll do my best to have it finished this weekend, but because I know I need the final reception agenda and RSVP head count to be done tomorrow night I probably won't finish then. I have a big softball game Thursday and Allie has a hair appointment and needs to pack for her bachelorette party in New York so it probably won't get done then either.

In the meantime, feel free to contact Allie and I if you have any questions.

We're really looking forward to the wedding and can't wait to see all of you.

No comments: