Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a difference a day off makes

I always find I'm amazingly productive when I have a weekday off. That was the case today, as I went through "Operation: Clean the House and Finish Projects You Have Been Delaying."

In the kitchen, I successfully repainted the areas that were recently dry-walled, although I failed to finish installing a set of new, shinier, not-covered-with-paint locks on the door. Don't worry, it's aesthetic changes only and the current locks keep the bad guys out of the house (if not away from my chairs).

Later that day, Allie and I got some megashopping done after she finished with work, including picking up a sweet guest book for a steal of a price and securing a present for one of the bridesmaids. It was CENSORED.

Damn state-owned media stopping all leaks.

Meanwhile, I have the day off wedding work tomorrow. A full day shift at Wells, followed by Turn Back the Clock Night at Camden Yards, as long as it doesn't rain. You're on that one, Jim.

No comments: